Lovers Leap Vineyards and Winery COVID-19 Guidelines
The Lovers Leap Tasting Room is Open
Tasting Room Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 11am – 6pm
Our staff would like to thank you for your cooperation and patience during the height of the COVID19 Pandemic.
Now that it seems the worst of the Pandemic has passed, we would like to express our deepest sympathy to those who lost loved ones in the battle against the disease. In the interest of safety for everyone we would ask our guests for continued respect for those around you while in the Tasting Room.
· Please do not enter our facilities if you are currently feel sick or have experienced a fever or any symptom of Covid-19 or have any known exposure to Covid-19 in the last 10 days.
· Guests are not required to wear masks but please feel free to wear one if your personal situation calls for it. Lovers Leap will not be providing face masks or gloves to customers.
· Hand sanitizer stations as well as spray bottles of sanitizer and paper towels are placed throughout our facilities for you to use.
· Guests may bring their own seating for use out in our designated field areas as long as no farm work is being done in those areas that day.
· You may bring your own food and utensils, but we ask that you dispose of it properly in trash cans or take it with you from the property when you leave.
· Kentucky ABC regulations state that outside alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the property at any time.
· Guests are asked to clean up after themselves and dispose of any garbage into our trash cans to minimize staff exposure.
· Again, Lovers Leap has provided automatic Hand Sanitizer dispensers at the Tasting room entrance and in both bathrooms.
· During our regular business hours, guests are welcome to purchase wine bottles to take home. We offer in-person bottle sales and prepaid phone orders. When you arrive, you can come into the Tasting Room to pick up your order, or you can call the Tasting Room (502) 839-1299 and Lovers Leap staff will bring it to your car.
Again, Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation during this time.
We will be so happy to see you!
These Guidelines are subject to change as CDC and State guidelines change.