Lovers Leap Vineyards and Winery COVID-19 Guidelines
The Lovers Leap Tasting Room is Open...Though new Restrictive measures are beginning Nov 21st through Dec 14th.
We are not permitted to do Tastings inside our Facility or permit any indoor seating
at this time. We have a wrap-around deck with tables and chairs for
guests to sit outside.
Tasting Room Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 11am – 5pm
Our staff would like to thank you for your cooperation and patience during this difficult time. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees.
In the interest of safety for everyone:
· Please do not enter our facilities if you are currently feel sick or have experienced a fever or any symptom of Covid-19 or have any known exposure to Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
· Individuals, couples or groups may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to drink outside.
· Guests must wear a face mask when inside the Tasting Room. Tastings flights will have to be taken outside; guests may remove their masks once seated outside. This has been mandated by the Governor of Kentucky as of November 20th at 5pm.
· Lovers Leap will not be providing face masks or gloves to customers.
· Wine bottle purchases may be enjoyed outside on the property while guests are following the Social Distancing guidelines set forth by the Governors' office and the CDC.
· Lovers Leap will provide plastic cups for guests who do not want to buy a glass.
· Lovers Leap logo wine glasses will be available to purchase to use here and take home for $8.50.
· A limited number of tables have been spaced according to CDC and Kentucky State Guidelines on our wrap around deck for small groups of 6 or less to enjoy. Guests may not relocate any furniture on the deck under any circumstances.
· Sanitizer spray bottles and paper towels are provided for you to use.
· Guests may bring their own seating for use out in our designated field areas as long as social distancing is maintained and as long as no farm work is being done in those areas that day.
· 6 ft social distancing is required in all areas of the property and at all times.
· You may bring your own food as long as you dispose of it properly in trash cans or take it with you from the property when you leave.
· Kentucky ABC regulations state that outside alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the property at any time.
· Guests are asked to clean up after themselves and dispose of any garbage into our trash cans to minimize staff exposure.
· Maximum indoor occupancy is limited to 33% of our normal capacity. Therefore, guests will only be permitted in the Tasting Room to place orders or pick up orders or to use the restroom facilities to pick up pre-paid wine orders or to make purchases at the designated pick up area marked at the Tasting Bar.
· Guests will have to wait on the covered walkway at the Tasting Room entrance or in their cars if maximum occupancy has been met and will be allowed inside in order as guests leave the building.
· Lovers Leap cannot permit any indoor seating at this time.
· Lovers Leap has provided automatic Hand Sanitizer dispensers at the Tasting room entrance and in both bathrooms. We ask that you use them for your safety and for the safety of others.
· During our regular business hours, guests are welcome to purchase wine bottles to take home. We offer in-person bottle sales and prepaid phone orders. When you arrive, you can come into the Tasting Room to pick up your order, or you can call the Tasting Room (502) 839-1299 and Lovers Leap staff will bring it to your car.
Lovers Leap Staff Policy:
· Lovers Leap staff members will wear face masks when interacting with customers on the premises.
· Gloves are available to all staff members. Staff will wash hands frequently throughout the day.
· Staff will sanitize all indoor high-touch areas including restrooms every hour.
· Staff is required to take their temperature before coming to work. If a staff member has a fever or any symptom of Covid-19, staff will remain at home.
· Lovers Leap staff has permission to ask anyone to leave the property if they are not following guidelines.
Again, Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation during this time.
We will be so happy to see you!
These Guidelines are subject to change as CDC and State guidelines change.