Lovers Leap Vineyards and Winery COVID-19 Guidelines
Lovers Leap Tasting Room is Open for carry-out and
curbside service. We are not permitting any indoor seating
at this time. We have a wrap-around
deck with tables and chairs for guests to sit outside.
Requirements for Restaurants and Bars: August 11, 2020
In addition to the Healthy at Work Minimum Requirements, restaurants and bars must meet the requirements below to reopen and remain open.
For purposes of these requirements:
A “restaurant” is an entity that stores, prepares, serves, vends food directly to the consumer or otherwise provides food for human consumption, and must hold a food service permit in good standing and has table seating.
A “bar” is an entity that stores, prepares, serves, vends alcohol directly to the consumer for on-site human consumption and must hold a service permit in good standing.
Social Distancing Requirements
Restaurants and bars must:
REQUIRE THAT ALL CUSTOMERS BE SEATED AND SERVED AT TABLES OR BOOTHS.
Discontinue bar seating and bar service.
Discontinue dine-in food and drink service by 10:00 p.m. local prevailing time.
Close no later than 11:00 p.m. local prevailing time, except for drive-thru, carry-out and delivery services.
Limit the number of customers present in any given establishment to 50% of the maximum permitted occupancy or the greatest number that permits individuals not from the same household to maintain six (6) feet of space between each other with that level of occupancy. For booth seating only, restaurants may install non-porous physical barriers (e.g., plexiglass shields) between booths to permit usage of sequential booths unable to be separated by six (6) feet so long as the barrier effectively separates the opposite sides of the barrier.
Prohibit customer traffic in the bar or restaurant except for the purposes of entry, exit, and restroom traffic.
Revise floor plans for seating areas, redesigning seating arrangement to maximize the ability to social distance to the greatest extent practicable.
Require employees who operate equipment or vehicles to limit, to the greatest extent practicable, the number of employees riding in the vehicle together. If riding in separate vehicles is not practicable then employees should maximize social distancing and wear face coverings in the vehicle. Thorough cleaning and disinfecting vehicles after each trip are required.
Tasting Room Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 11am – 6pm
Once bar in-person services are restored:
Scheduled Tastings (at our Tasting Bar) of 6 - 1oz portions will be provided (by appointment only) at the Tasting Bar for $9. Call (502) 839-1299 to schedule appt.
Self Guided Tasting Flights (to be taken outside) of 6 - 1oz. portions will be provided for guests to sample at an available table on our deck for $9
Our staff would like to thank you for your cooperation and patience during this difficult time. We are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees.
In the interest of safety for everyone:
· Please do not enter our facilities if you are currently or have experienced a fever or any symptom of Covid-19 or have any known exposure to Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
· Individuals, couples or groups may purchase bottles or glasses of wine to drink outside.
· Guests must wear a face mask when inside the Tasting Room and they may be removed once guests begin their tasting or have been seated outside. This has been mandated by the Governor of Kentucky as of July 10th.
· Lovers Leap will not be providing face masks or gloves to customers.
· Wine bottle purchases may be enjoyed outside on the property while guests are following the Social Distancing guidelines set forth by the Governors' office and the CDC.
· Lovers Leap will provide plastic cups for guests who do not want to buy a glass.
· Lovers Leap logo wine glasses will be available to purchase to use here and take home for $8.50.
· A limited number of tables have been spaced according to CDC and Kentucky State Guidelines on our wrap around deck for small groups of 6 or less to enjoy. Guests may not relocate any furniture on the deck under any circumstances.
· Sanitizer spray bottles and paper towels are provided for you to use.
· Guests may bring their own seating for use out in our designated field areas as long as social distancing is maintained and as long as no farm work is being done in those areas that day.
· Only groups of 10 or less are permitted at this time.
· 6 ft social distancing is required in all areas of the property and at all times.
· You may bring your own food as long as you dispose of it properly in trash cans or take it with you from the property when you leave.
· Kentucky ABC regulations state that outside alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the property at any time.
· Guests are asked to clean up after themselves and dispose of any garbage into our trash cans to minimize staff exposure.
· Maximum indoor occupancy permitted is limited to 25% of our normal capacity. Therefore, guests will only be permitted in the Tasting Room who have made an appointment for a tasting, use the restroom facilities to pick up pre-paid wine orders or to make purchases at the designated pick up area marked at the Tasting Bar.
· Guests will have to wait on the covered walkway at the Tasting Room entrance or in their cars if maximum occupancy has been met and will be allowed inside in order as guests leave the building.
· Lovers Leap cannot permit any indoor seating at this time.
· Lovers Leap has provided automatic Hand Sanitizer dispensers at the Tasting room entrance and in both bathrooms. We ask that you use them for your safety and for the safety of others.
· During our regular business hours, guests are welcome to purchase wine bottles to take home. We offer in-person bottle sales and prepaid phone orders. When you arrive, you can come into the Tasting Room to pick up your order, or you can call the Tasting Room (502) 839-1299 and Lovers Leap staff will bring it to your car.
Lovers Leap Staff Policy:
· Lovers Leap staff members will wear face masks when interacting with customers on the premises.
· Gloves are available to all staff members. Staff will wash hands frequently throughout the day.
· Staff will sanitize all indoor high-touch areas including restrooms every hour.
· Staff is required to take their temperature before coming to work. If a staff member has a fever or any symptom of Covid-19, staff will remain at home.
· Lovers Leap staff has permission to ask anyone to leave the property if they are not following guidelines.
Again, Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation during this time.
We will be so happy to see you!
These Guidelines are subject to change as CDC and State guidelines change.